How to print the tabs
Printing the tabs from your browser causes unintended page breaks. Scissors and tape may help you put them back together but this may be a better way for you:
Copy the tab images to MS Word:
- In Word, make a 1-column, multi-row table. I paste the images into a row, skip a row and past the next image.
- In your browser, right-click-copy the tab image.
- In Word, paste the image into a table cell.
- Repeat until you get all the images into Word.
- Put page breaks between the tab images.
- Print your Word document
- Your printer has to be able to print graphics.
- If all else fails, save your word documents and take the floppy's to a friend's PC or to Kinko's to print them out.
I have one printer that will do it and one that won't.
For you graphics folks out there the images are .jpg's with a maximum width of 580 pixels.